unscrew the synthesizer
DA adapter card
1. Opening the baseplate.
Lay the TS12 on its face. (on a pad or something like this), then screw up the red marked screws in arbitrary order
- Screw connection of the baseplate in the front aluminium profile. self-tapping screws 4 x 5 mm
- Screw connection of the baseplate in the side of the chassis. 4 x 5 mm metric
- Screw connection of the baseplate in the back of the chassis 4 x 5 mm metric
- Screw connection to the brackets, which fix the keyboard. 4 x 5 mm metric
- Screw connection direct to the keyboard. 4 x 10 mm! metric
- Screw connection to the bracket of the floppy drive. self-tapping screws 4 x 10 mm
After that, shift the baseplate to the backside of the synthesizer (ca 5 mm) and lift it with a srewdriver.
Attention, the edges of the baseplate are not debured (risk of injury, I've had this experience)
removing the mainboard